Inspiring unique weekend pomoting deeper spiritual relationships with each other and with The Land.
Love and the Land is a powerful program, a weaving with traditional ways. A movement and stillness deepening all your relationships in life nourishing the roots of your being
* Opening the true nature of the heart to empower your life purpose and goals
* Awakening new levels of insight, companionship and healing with land and place
* Taking time out to work and to share, create and explore with Dawn and Joe
* Meeting & networking with like-minded people, uplifting, supportive, inspiring and more
* All this in a venue renowned for it’s beauty and the gift of the vision at heart that it holds.
The venue is Dunderry Park a fully restored 200 year old Georgian residence nestled in 24 acres of wooded parkland in the heart of historic County Meath in Ireland. The beautiful residential workrooms overlook the surrounding lands with their amazing natural fauna and discrete ceremonial working spaces.
The Love and The Land program runs from 7pm on Friday until 3pm Sunday 11 - 13 October 2019.
The total fee is 375e which includes all meals and accommodation for the weekend.
100e only is required as a deposit at the time of booking with the remainder (275e) due at the start of the program.